African Colours Jigsaw Puzzle Set
- Putting together puzzles is a lot of fun which is a game, problem, or toy that tests a person”s ingenuity or knowledge.
- In a puzzle, the solver is expected to put pieces together in a logical way, in order to arrive at the correct or fun solution of the puzzle.
- Puzzles are often created to be a form of entertainment but they can also arise from serious mathematical or logical problems. In such cases, their solution may be a significant contribution to mathematical research.
- Material: plywood caravan
There are 2 sizes to choose:
- 500 pieces ( dimension: 15×20.5 inches)
- 1000 pieces ( dimension: 19.7×29.5 inches)